Due to expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic Installation Manager to assume responsibility for the coordination of window & door installations for a leading home improvement company based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
As Installation Manager, you will work alongside other Installation managers and report to the Senior Installation manager. The successful candidate will be innovative and performance driven and take ownership of the full installation process, driving the installation team performance from delivery through to completion.
To be successful you will have existing knowledge and experience in a similar role and will be able to demonstrate a strong financial and people management ability. You must also have a first-hand understanding of the installation process, and of the business's wider service delivery goals.
- Attracting, selecting and performance managing the installation team
- Monitor and drive customer service standards though KPI delivery and site visits
- Identify team development needs and introduce appropriate interventions, working with other managers within the business to do so
- Ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Act as a mentor for all members of the team, ensuring progressive best practice and maximising return on effort
- Ensuring all documentation is issued to relevant teams to record site visits
- Utilising teams to maximise efficiency and minimise cost
- Collating and reporting on management statistics
- Managing teams effectively to ensure installations are completed in a timely manner and meet cost requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrate experience successfully managing internal teams and external contractors
- Previous experience in managing installation teams
- Experience within a manufacturing, engineering or construction environment is preferred
- Proven record of accomplishment meeting deadlines and within budget
- Must be a methodical individual with a keen eye for detail
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Computer literate
- Salary: £30,000 per annum
- Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, company car and pension
Please apply with an up to date CV detailing your experience.
The decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV and cover letter. We will confirm receipt of your CV within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.
- Installation Manager