We currently have an exciting Insolvency Administrator position available for a motivated individual to join us based in Bournemouth. Joining us on a full-time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £23,000 per annum plus benefits.
Pennon Water Services (PWS) arewater specialists providing water services to business customers nationally.
Part of Pennon Group plc, PWS delivers a wide range of water-related services to businesses including leak detection and repair, Legionella testing, water monitoring and treatment.
Serving over 160,000 customer accounts across Great Britain including Unite Students, Pets at Home and Britannia Hotels we are recognised as one of the top four ‘champion’ performers in the water retail market by independent consultant Brodick, based on size and growth.
We are rated highly by customers, with a current Trustpilot score of 8.5 out of 10 and our core values which are essential to our success are:
- Trusted - We do the right thing for our customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborative - We forge strong relationships working together to make a positive impact.
- Responsible - We keep our promises to our customers, communities and each other.
- Progressive - We are always looking for new ways to improve and make life better.
We know that the support and commitment of our people is key to our success so you will receive the opportunity for ongoing development and training for a long-term career with us. In return, we offer an excellent range of benefits which include: free car parking at the majority of our sites, company Sharesave Scheme, childcare support and various health benefits.
As our Insolvency Administrator, you will contribute to the financial viability of PWS through proactive monitoring of PWS customer base and risk, to reduce potential bad debt write-off and uncollected debt.
Responsibilities as our Insolvency Administrator will include:
- Conducting research using credit reporting software and mainstream media to provide analysis on global financial climate and advanced warning on company failure and potential business sector risk
- Monitoring internal risk trackers and external updates from Credit Reference agencies and reporting adverse movement focussing on customers’ accounts and potential risk value
- Ensuring relevant external paperwork for administrators and insolvency practitioners are processed within a timely manner
- Ensuring that and properties identified as a “High Risk” ie with a history of insolvency/ non-payment are flagged for a deposit and process followed
- Processing any post insolvency transfers/refunds as appropriate
- Ensuring that any Deposit trackers are periodically audited and reconciled
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, peers, internal and external customers ensuring exceptional customer service standards and credit control procedures are achieved.
- Implementing, promoting and monitoring a means for PWS staff to flag at-risk companies, organisations or properties that they become aware of
- Proactively monitoring and managing post insolvency repayment arrangements made with customers, administrators, and insolvency practitioners ensuring that any payments are allocated in a timely manner.
- Negotiating the payment of overdue bills or outstanding payments via inbound and outbound telephone call and in writing and ascertain payment, along with requesting details and remittances to support the Collections team during busy periods
What we are looking for in our ideal Insolvency Administrator:
- Experience of insolvency and administration procedures
- A sound understanding of business goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal along with listening and questioning skills
- Excellent levels of customer service and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage difficult customer situations
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A professional telephone manner
Closing date: Friday 30th July 2021
If you are looking for a new challenge, please click apply now to be considered as our Insolvency Administrator – we look forward to receiving your application.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier where required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'