30,000 - 35,000
Do you have a curious mindset and the drive to want to explore and understand analytical problems cross-functionally? Are you looking to be in a dynamic environment where you will be supported by your team and wider organisation?
I'm working with global agency who are looking for a bright Insight Analyst to join their close-knit analytics function. You will actively add value to the overall successes of the business straight away and be a key driver within the team.
As an Insight Analyst, you will be:
- Conducting analysis to provide actionable insight to support a variety of business queries across marketing campaigns, revenue and financial performance
- Using your insight to tell a story with the data and support in strategic decision making
- Identifying which data sources are needed and actively driving the analysis across a range of projects including customer lifetime value and loyalty
- Presenting your findings back across to senior stakeholders in the business with confidence
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience using SQL commercially
- Experience using Tableau or a similar visualisation tool
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using data visualisation tool is desirable
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to develop skills in more advanced analytical technologies
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gina Falleroni via the apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'