One of the leading retail brands are building out a new analytically driven customer focused proposition and building out a team to drive innovative data centric marketing activity. They are looking for analysts with a strong background in SAS or R modelling who are seeking the opportunity to be involved in something new whilst honing their existing skills.
A unique role, you will combine analytical and insight experience to help lead the development of this data driven proposition on understanding customers better. You will have the chance to work with millions of rows of data within SAS, SQL or R to find trends and develop a customer understanding but you will also have the chance to seek out new trends and opportunities within the data. Well suited to someone who has thought about taking a step towards the realms of data science, but without the requirements for algorithmic development and machine learning - you'll be given a real opportunity to cut your teeth with some interesting data sets.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Insight Analyst will likely have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level within a numerate discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science)
- Proven commercial experience in an analytical role (utilising SAS or R)
- Strong marketing analytics or customer analytics experience
- Ability to code and model from scratch in SAS or R
- Passionate about utilising data to drive commercial value
- Comfortable liaising with both technical and non technical stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to this rare opportunity, submit your CV to Sam Maughan at Harnham via the 'Apply Now' button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job