Location: Remote based anywhere in the UK
Territory: UK, Benelux & Nordic region
Our client is at the forefront of personalised immunotherapies which is the future of the fight against cancer, having grown their capital equipment portfolio alone by over 180%, and they’re now growing their European team and are truly making the difference in in enabling immunotherapies to combat the world’s toughest diseases - Their fast-growing team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to make things happen
Their game changing Proteomics technology, combined with their next generation software and data visualisations, are powered by their leading R&D team, and used throughout the world. If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, this is the opportunity for you!
The role of Internal Sales Representative:
- Support customers, vendors, and business partners on education and training of Proteomics, Immuno Therapy, Cell Culture, Protein Expression and Lab-On-Chip instruments and technology
- Partner with a range of universities / academic, biopharma/ pharmaceutical and laboratory research customers to ensure they are optimally using the company’s protocols and products
- Maintaining a high level of market knowledge, you will be speaking with Scientists, Laboratory Managers and Procurement as well as other Business Developers within the Life Sciences sector
- Look to implement new and innovative strategies to identify new business, therefore enhancing the European presence and overall revenue
- Use a selection of channels to identify and qualify new business opportunities, including in bound lead follow up, outbound cold calls, emails, and social media
The requirements of the Internal Sales Representative:
- You will have graduated with a Life Sciences, preferably Biology based degree in subjects such as: Biochemistry, Biological Science, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Immunology, Microbiology or Pharmacology
- You will also have existing commercial experience gained in any industry in roles such as Customer Services, Inside Sales, Sales Development, Account Management, Tele sales or similar
- Ultimately you will be highly motivated to combine your scientific background and commercial experience to make money & advance scientific research!
- It would be an advantage if you have experience working in a laboratory environment, using biological techniques such as PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, DNA/ RNA Extraction, ELISA, Cell Culture, Western Blotting, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, Proteomics or Cell and Molecular Biology
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- £45,000 OTE (DOE)
- 28 Days Holidays + 8 Public Holidays
- Full IT to include PC, Laptop, Mobile
- Excellent progression opportunities
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
- Account Manager
- Molecular Biology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'