Information Security Manager - Cambridge - £75,000
Information Security Manager with experience of information security projects, networking, ideally CISSP qualified and both ISO27001 and PCI-DSS experience is required by leading client based in Cambridge. Reporting to the Global IT Director, this role is to provide and drive the global information security strategy, policies and procedures across the EMEA region.
- At least 3 years' information security experience
- Experience with information security audits, information security reports, ISO27001, BCP and PCI-DSS
- Strong Networking, Cisco, VLANs and firewall experience
- A passion for Information Security and evidence of starting to work towards CISSP or other Security qualifications (My client will offer continuing support)
This Information Security Manager role has a large scope to the position. It is a mixture of being hands-on technical as well as looking at security audits, setting security standards and information security architecture.
- Consultant on issues such as Server & Network design to incorporate IT security policies and procedures
- Design and produce security audits & information security program.
- Manage the whole IT security infrastructure such as Cisco networks, firewalls, VLANs, IPS etc.
The client works on a global scale, with a strong presence across the UK and Europe. With further growth plans on the way going into 2018 this role will become an integral part of the business and you have an excellent career path with more additional training.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £50,000 - £75,000 + Benefits. To apply send your CV to or press apply now.
Keywords: Information Security Manager - Cisco - CISSP - Networking - Cambridge
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job