Interviewing now !
There is a growing demand within this niche business area and our client is looking to increase their team of specialists. This is an opportunity to enhance and develop your Operational Technology (OT) Security skills within a collaborative environment - one which encourages career and professional development.
Our global client is a leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. They have a well established OT Security team who are dedicated to providing consultancy services to clients within their OT environments - helping them understand their security posture, identify any gaps and vulnerabilities and proposing and introducing new solutions.
Your previous experience will need to include some or all of the following:
- experience of working in OT environments within Energy, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical or similar
- specialism/s in an OT domain/s: Network Architecture, Inventory Gathering, Situational Review, Endpoint Protection, Policy & Governance, Standards, Education & Awareness
- experience as a consultant or within an organisations OT environment
- establishing roadmaps to improve their current security posture and developing related processes and procedures
- experience of leading an assessment or evaluation of an OT environment from start to finish
- experience of evaluating and assessing large organisations from the standpoint of OT
- relevant certifications or knowledge of industry best practices and standards
Specifically, within the role you will:
- Conduct site surveys to help customers identify the systems in their OT environment (includes offshore)
- Conduct system and network security compliance assessments to assess vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Facilitate risk assessments to assess and mitigate the identified vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Develop OT policies and procedures to reduce the risk of a security breach and sustain OT security
- Conduct audits and gap analysis to assess customer compliance against policies and procedures
- Provide general OT security advice to assist customers addressing OT security issues
The role is home based but requires travel to client sites throughout the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'