Their people make them. Join the UK’s leading dementia charity
Our client is the UK's leading dementia charity. They provide information and support, improve care, fund research, and create lasting change for people affected by dementia.
Position: Individual Giving Officer – Gaming (Acquisition)
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £32,908 per annum
Closing date: 5pm on Thursday 26th April
Interview date: Monday 7th May and Tuesday 8th May
About the role:
As a member of their high performing Individual Giving team, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference to the lives of people affected by dementia and play a vital role in helping them to achieve their fundraising goals.
This will be done by managing a variety of direct marketing campaigns with a view to maximising income potential from individual donors. You will be vital in the development and implementation of the Individual Giving team’s strategy, at a time of exciting opportunity, growth and ambitious targets.
The post holder will provide an essential resource, focusing on managing Acquisition campaigns for their gaming products, including DRTV, Digital, Face to Face and many more!
Due to growth in the team there are currently two officer roles live in the gaming team (one focusing on retention and one on acquisition). If you would like to be considered for both roles please express this on your application form. There is no need to apply twice.
They are looking for a passionate direct marketer to join their expanding team.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Comprehensive project management skills necessary to deliver a wide range of complex campaigns simultaneously, within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Analytical skills to monitor and review numerous activities and campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience in adhering to procedures and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to develop and maintain key relationships with a range of audiences.
- Demonstrable ability to negotiate with and influence others, who may have different priorities, to achieve common goals.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including a high degree of competence using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Our client is committed to equal opportunities.
You may have experience of the following: Senior Individual Giving Officer, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Fundraising Officer, Business Development, Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Support Engagement, Individual Giving, Gaming etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job