Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon - Tuesday 17th April 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom - Wednesday 25th April 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Individual Giving Manager
Our prestigious client is looking for a talented Individual Giving Manager to join their successful business in Hampton. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of business’ direct marketing programme to recruit, retain and add value to supporters, maximising levels of income and engagement.
As the Individual Giving Manager, you will ensure effective direct marketing and supporter care policies and procedures are in place to exceed legal and regulatory compliance and to deliver best practice and outstanding supporter care.
- Develop and deliver a vibrant supporter acquisition and supporter care strategy, including innovating and testing new initiatives
- Deliver a great supporter experience consistently across all channels and ensure that all donations are processed efficiently, accurately and promptly
- Ensure effective management of our supporters’ data and the client’s database (Raisers Edge), ensuring compliance with data protection regulations
- Deliver a range of creative, effective direct marketing campaigns - commissioning agencies, championing our brand, selecting appropriate data, and working across the charity to be able to tell our story in an inspiring way
- Set budgets and targets, and ensure that these are consistently met or exceeded
- Report on campaign performance, and learn from success and failure to maximise long-term performance
- Promote Gift Aid income through all appropriate channels
- Manage allocated budgets
- Liaise with the Finance team to ensure all financial policies and procedures are adhered to - especially regards VAT, bank reconciliation and tax claims
- Provide proactive leadership and direction to empower and motivate the team; and work closely with other fundraising managers to support a positive team culture
- Handle a range of enquiries and complaints from donors
- Ensure the charity is fully compliant: with the Gambling Commission conditions and practice under our operating licence; that accurate records are maintained in line with the Data Protection Act and GDPR; and the charity adheres to relevant legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Liaise with staff and volunteers to build support for fundraising appeals, including occasional travel around the country
- To undertake other such duties as may be required and which are consistent with the nature of the role
- Significant experience in successfully delivering B2C direct marketing campaigns including project management of direct mail, online and telephone fundraising campaigns
- Relevant experience in Supporter Care/Customer Service
- Experience of working with multiple suppliers to ensure services are delivered to agreed standards
- Successful experience of innovating, developing and testing new delivery models
- Experience of producing precise and accurate briefs and reports, including use of research and data analysis
- Significant experience in database management
- Evidence of effective budget management and project planning experience
- Developing effective partnerships working across a wide range of agencies including creative, print, data and response handling
- Experience of line managing staff and creating opportunities for professional development
- Ability to use a range of software packages, including MS Office and database
- An ability to analyse complex data to a high level of accuracy and produce reports in a clear and precise format
- Demonstrable copywriting skills
- A thorough understanding of the principles of relationship marketing and fundraising techniques
- High level of flexibility, initiative, self-motivation
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to build and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships Able to adopt a creative approach to exploring and solving problems
- Strong planning and organisational skills - using initiative to manage and prioritise demanding workload
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Empathy with mission, objectives and values of the business
- A fundraising or marketing qualification
- Experience in working for a fundraising charity
- Budget Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Project Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job