MERJE are currently partnering with one of Manchester's leading businesses to assist them with the recruitment of an experienced Indirect Tax Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a team of VAT specialists and play a significant part in the strategy of the business on a national and international level.
You will be dealing with colleagues and leaders at all levels, advising them of the VAT processes you feel will benefit the business.
This opportunity can provide scope to progress alongside a personal development plan to help you to achieve your personal goals.
- Manage the VAT compliance processes including preparing the VAT Returns.
- Provide technical VAT advice that is both practical and accessible to non-experts.
- Identify VAT risks and opportunities and work in conjunction with other business areas to minimise the risks and take advantage of the opportunities.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Build strong relationships across the business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Member of Chartered Institute of Taxation or substantial practical experience gained in industry, the profession or HMRC.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience of indirect tax including partial exemption.
- (Experience in financial services would be an advantage)
- Ability to analyse complex business situations in order to provide the best practical indirect tax advice.
- Experience of negotiating with and influencing HMRC.
- Ability to represent the Bank externally and act as a company ambassador.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
If you would like to know more please click on the link to apply.
- Indirect Taxation
- vat manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job