Independent Reviewing Officer
Permanent | North Yorkshire County Council | Package from £38,000 - £41,000 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in North Yorkshire for an independent reviewing officer. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £38,000 - £41,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the independent reviewing officer:
- Chairing foster carer reviews
- Producing foster carer review reports
- Providing an advisory service to social workers and other professionals
- Assuring the quality of court reports
Requirements for the independent reviewing officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Must have experience in a similar position
This independent reviewing officer job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.