Grade: MG1 - £43,365 - £49,608 and Market Supplementary payment of £1,500
Part Time - 22.0 hours a week
Harrow Council is the 12th largest London borough by area and one of the most culturally diverse local authorities in the UK, making it a great place to live, work and visit. Located 10 miles from the city centre and just 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station there are great transport links via the Metropolitan Line, Watford DC Line and national rail service. It is easily accessible to the M1, M25 and A406.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Independent Reviewing Officer to join our People Services, Children and Young People Service team. The post holder will report into the Quality Assurance Manager, (Vulnerable Children), Quality Assurance & Service Improvement and be the lead officer for the review of care plans for Children Looked After and to ensure the development of high quality practice for Children Looked After which meets national and locally set performance targets.
The post holder will also be responsible improving performance and practice, monitoring outcomes for children and reporting on Children Looked After activity.
To be successful in this role you would need to have the below skills & experience:
* Monitoring quality of care and planning for Children Looked After.
* Contribute to policy making and producing procedures or guidance.
* Monitoring standards and outcomes for Children Looked After.
* Case auditing and reporting areas of strengths and areas for improvement to staff and managers.
* To contribute to the rolling programme of inducting and training of staff in respect to Children Looked After processes.
For additional information please refer to the Role Profile/ Selection Criteria.
HARROW REDEPLOYEES WILL BE GIVEN PRIORITY CONSIDERATION
If you would like an informal discussion about this application please call Barbara Houston on .
Closing Date: 30 March 2018
Interviews: 06 April 2018
Role Profile/Selection Criteria
Click here to view our benefits