Independent Financial Advisor | Financial Advisor
Minimum Requirements: Chartered Status | 5 years’ advice experience
£60,000 - £100,000 | Bonuses
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
This is an award-winning boutique IFA firm based in central London. Established more than 20 years’ ago, the business provides high-level financial planning, wealth structuring and investment advice to high net worth and ultra- high net worth individuals.
The firm acts for a wide range of clients, and is recognised as being a leader in its field by both third party professionals and industry media.
The main accountabilities of the Independent Financial Advisor role are:
- Developing a client base and acting as the main point of contact, focussing on individuals with typically in excess of £1m of investable assets
- Delivering accurate, well-drafted and compliant advice within agreed timescales and cost budgets, with support from the Technical Team
- Contributing to the continued improvement of the client experience and the firm’s knowledge base
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Independent Financial Advisor with Chartered Adviser status
- A minimum of five years’ experience dealing with complex planning situations
- Able to demonstrate their proven ability to generate new business through their own networks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- A generous salary of between £60,000-£100,000
- Excellent overall benefits package
- Clients plus leads
- Full administration support
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the apply button and remember to attach a copy of your CV. One of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the opportunity and answer any questions you may have around the role. Where appropriate we can also recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Synonyms: Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Advisor, Financial Adviser, Financial Planner, Wealth Adviser, Financial Planning, IFA, Wealth Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'