Our client is an established chartered practice based in Cardiff, they are currently recruiting to expand their advisory team.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that offer an ethical business model and life planning for their clients
- Experience working as a Financial Advisor/Planner with a proven track record of growing new business.
- Extensive financial services knowledge and experience.
- Ability to Create and Manage Quality Client Relationships
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience of managing client relationships in a regulated role.
- Level 4 qualified, in line with RDR and FCA regulations
This role exists to provide face to face financial advice to individual clients. To understand their current and future goals and aspirations and create easy to understand financial strategies. To articulate clearly the cost of advice and ensure an outstanding client experience.
This is an employed adviser role.
Please apply for further details.
- Financial Services
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job