Ambitious Independent Financial Adviser wanted for private, London, Wealth Management firm.
As part of our client’s continued growth we are seeking an experienced financial adviser to join our team and deliver quality business that is both compliant and profitable, by providing clear and appropriate advice on Inheritance Tax planning and Wealth Management.
Why work for choose our client?
- The company offers a vibrant, buzzing environment to work in and you will be working with fun, enthusiastic, like-minded individuals.
- You will be working with an unlimited supply of high net worth individuals, with average investments in excess of £150k.
- All clients are vetted by the company’s team of Estate Planning Coordinators.
- Incentives to work towards are on offer for the ideal candidate.
- Appointments are booked straight into your diary, with new business opportunities.
- The company has an in-house para-planning service, dealing with research, quotes etc, with three members of staff assigned to each adviser.
- An in house legal team.
- A unique back office system that requires very little work and input from the adviser, with the majority of your input completed via Voice Memo.
- You will be offered the chance to broaden the range of legal services you can offer.
- You will receive regular training.
Experienced Adviser sought, to give independent advice on Investments, Trust Planning, Inheritance Tax using their qualifications and experience to guide and help in all financial situations and to develop new business through pre-qualified appointments, in which a legal practitioner has developed the client’s needs who are then referred over for Investment advice. You will also be working from an existing client base and company generated appointments.
Essential qualifications needed. Please do not apply unless you have the following:
- Diploma Qualified to Level 4 Dip (Full)
- Valid Statement of Professional Standing (SPS)
- Pass FCA fit and proper testing
- Sales and KPI information from your present and previous employment
- At least 3 years’ experience working as an IFA / Financial Planner
- IHT and Wealth Management experience
Salary: - £42,500 Plus Bonus OTE £75k
Hours: - MONDAY – FRIDAY 8.30AM-5.30PM
Location: - OFFICE BASED OFF THE STRAND IN CENTRAL LONDON
Interested? Feel like you’re the ambitious individual that our client is looking for? Then what are you waiting for? Send in a copy of your CV with covering letter today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job