I am working with a leading, national Wealth Management firm, with a fantastic reputation due to their high quality and personal approach to financial advice.
The firm in question are looking to add a Financial Adviser to the team, to take on new and existing clients and ensure they are serviced with the utmost attention.
- Conduct meetings with existing and new clients, either office-based or in the clients' home/business.
- Ensure you help clients understand their options, in order to help them achieve their financial goals
- Analyse all information and prepare a plan that is designed to individual clients'
To be considered for this role, ideally you will hold:
- A strong track record of providing financial advice
- Competent Adviser Status
- Exceptional client service skills, with a genuine interest in helping clients achieve their goals
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss in further detail!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'