Job Title: Financial Adviser
Industry: Financial Planning
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Reference Number: 14139
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in The Midlands to join an Independent Financial Planning firm.
Within the Midlands the business has physical office’s in both Leicestershire and Worcestershire. They are in a position where they have a retiring IFA who is leaving an active and sizeable client bank. The client bank has a fairly wide geographical spread with clients throughout the Midlands area. There’s a strong and sustainable mix of business including Pensions and investments
They are looking to speak with experienced advisers who appreciate the importance of excellent client care. A key part of the role will be getting out in front of the existing clients and securing their loyalty to the business and its offerings.
This is a business who ensures their clients are provided with the advice they deserve, recognising that each client is different and therefore tailor their services to the client and offer a broad range of solutions. Allowing them to best advise their clients without bias.
There is full back office support in place including Compliance, Paraplanning and Administration.
An employed Financial Planner role with active client bank
- Communicating complex processes in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent customer service
- Secure existing client bank
- Look to grow business written, both through existing clients and referrals
- Provide sound advice with clients best interest at the heart of decision making
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive Salary of £50,000 or above for Chartered advisers.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Young vibrant friendly team to join
- Ongoing study and exam support
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma in financial advice
- Passion for providing a quality service
- Good Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Planning firm in The Midlands on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Advisory
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'