Chartered IFA - Leeds
Basic to c£100,000 + benefits + bonus
How would you like to work for a fully independent IFA business where you feel truly valued within the company, not simply because of a competitive remuneration and benefits package, but because you have a voice and your thoughts and views are listened to and actioned?
Could you see yourself working in an environment that…
• IS client focused and provides a unique and distinctive service for clients
• PUTS client experience and ongoing relationship at the forefront of what they do
• BELIEVES that the client experience and the ongoing relationship is undoubtedly enhanced by the utilization of such tools as cash flow modelling
• DOES operate on a team basis, which will allow you to maximize the time you spend working with and fully developing relationships with each and every client
• IS owned and led by individuals within the company
• HAS a flat management structure, with no 'them and us’ culture
All they ask of you is that you provide a high level of client service and go 'above and beyond’ on a daily basis in order to attain 'trusted adviser’ status; the focus being on developing long-term relationships and doing what is best for the client, not short-term transactional fee generation.
James Rhodes - Director - James Rhodes Exec Search
- Independent Financial Advice