Income Manager and Income Accountant
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a number of Income roles at a Kent based healthcare organisation. These are temporary roles for 3 months initially and are paying around £160 for the more junior role and £280 for the management role, commensurate with experience.
The band 6 duties will include:
- Develop and maintain a validation process to demonstrate that continually updating datasets are consistent with prior periods and the final information output is robust.
- Understand and manage the SLAM pricing system ensuring the system is kept up to date with the latest system releases.
- Oversee and manage the month end ledger entries for the trusts income relating to SLA's, Provider to Provider income as well as Drugs and blood Products in line with the monthly closedown timetable.
The band 8b duties will include:
- Ensure all contractual agreements between Trust and Commissioners are reflected in the contract monitoring and is technically accurate, in line with PbR national guidance.
- Understand and manage the SLAM pricing system with oversight of the maintenance and development of the system and models. Ensure the system is kept up to date with the latest system releases.
- Oversee and manage the accounting and ledger entry for all income in line with the monthly closedown timetable. Working with the Financial Accounts team, ensure the income team respond and deal with invoice queries in a timely manner to support management of cash for the Trust.
- Provide and support the year end annual accounts process with working papers on all aspects of income to advise and guide the audit process.
The successful candidate should have:
- CCAB qualification for the band 8b
- Significant NHS finance experience
- Experience of PbR
- Experience of SLAM
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to further their career within healthcare finance.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Andrew Quinn on and email your updated CV to