Our client is a London based international investment management firm who are looking for an experienced Inclusion Partner. Please note, this role comes with a very extensive benefits package.
Main function of the role
Manage the development and implementation of diversity and inclusion related activities across the company, to build workforce capability, increase employee engagement and support the retention of talent. Own and develop related processes and infrastructure to optimise delivery. They will be seen as a content expert, co-ordinator and thought leader.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Conduct structured analysis to determine D&I needs across the organisation, toensure prioritisation of investment andactivity.
- Create a cohesive D&I strategy and obtain buy in from ExCo, Board and seniorstakeholders across thebusiness.
- Develop and progress Women in Finance Charterinitiatives.
- Oversee the annual Gender Pay Report with ownership of the narrative andrecommended actions.
- Embed D&I cultural behaviours through the performance and behaviourframework.
- Review policies and procedures to enhance D&I opportunities working with theEmployers Network for Equality and Inclusion(ENEI).
- Make recommendations for recruitment activities and processes to strengthen the D&Ifocus.
- Collaboratewiththemarketingandcommunicationsteamtopromote the company’s effortsboth internally andexternally.
- Review external D&I benchmarks and assess suitability for the company, such as gender kite mark, Stonewall and BAMEactions.
- Embed unconscious bias training and provide follow up where required (e.g. newstarters).
- ConnectwithD&IgroupUNITYtoensureacollaborativeand'joinedup’approachis taken across allactivities.
- Support the review of induction and provide input on D&I strategies that could beincorporated.
- Oversee the internal diversity data and leverage the information to set up KPI’s tomeasure impact of new initiatives.
- Provide support and advice to the business on D&I trends and benchmarkdata.
Build relationships across the business (including HGPE and overseas offices) to understand and fulfill D&I requirements across the organisation, as part of the overall business strategy.
Collaborate with colleagues to deliver a world class D&I platform and leverage knowledge of competitor and market trends.
- Stakeholders across theorganisation
- HRBP, COE and HRAdministration
- External professionalnetworks
Financial Management & Reporting
- Control and management of D&I-relatedexpenses
- Manage the central D&I budget in a cost consciousmanner
- Negotiation with 3rd party serviceproviders
- Provision of accurate, timelyreporting
- Feedback from key business stakeholders across thebusiness
- Appropriate and effective vendorrelationships
- Smooth running of allactivities
- High levels of engagement and participation in D&I activities
- Increased awareness of the learning curriculum and the training activities available tostaff
- Utilisation of effective D&I initiatives that achieve positive business outcomes andresults
- Experience in a previous broader HR role or with an L&Dbackground.
- Previous experience of Graduate/Internship styleprogrammes.
- Highly organised with demonstrable project managementskills.
- Able to work under pressure whilst responding rapidly to changes and still meetingdeadlines.
- Possessing drive, energy and pace with a continuous appetite to strive forexcellence.
- Solid network with the ability to identify market best practice and introduce new concepts tothe Business.
- Self-motivated, willing to roll-up their sleeves where necessary and workcollaboratively.
- Consulting expertise and ability to foster excellent clientrelationships.
- Able to influence and persuade at senior levels and demonstrate the necessarygravitas.
- Commercial and pragmaticapproach.
- Clear and concise written, and oral communication and presentationskills.
- Analytical skills able to draw out cogent presentations and analysis in support of decisionmaking.
- Good IT skills, familiar with Microsoft suite.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV as soon as possible to Kate Evans quoting reference number GP128
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Investment Management
- Diversity Champion