Inbound Customer Service and Sales Negotiator - fantastic bonuses!
Based in Norwich City Centre, our client has an exciting opportunity and we are looking for individuals with a good telephone manner, sales/objection handling ability and personable nature to work within a fantastic team in a relaxed working environment, where you will be rewarded for the hard work you put in.
Full time position, 6 month contract with potential of going Permanent thereafter! - Role Start date of Monday 1st October, or Monday 15th October
Full Training will be provided
-To understand the products and services on offer to the customer
- Taking Inbound Calls from customers looking to purchase the product, promoting the service and handling objections to close the sale on the call.
- To negotiate with existing customers on price in order to achieve the sale gaining the best possible margin.
- To cross sell products and services when the opportunity arises.
- To ensure that the customer requirements are met in a friendly, professional manner at all times, offering high levels of customer service.
- Identify & pursue lapsed customers, contacting them in a friendly, professional manner and in accordance with company guidelines, to re-engage them and process new sales orders.
- Work towards individual and team objectives
You will be working a 40 hour week, Monday - Friday on a shift rota, between the hours of 7:30am - 7pm (e.g 7:30-3 / 8-4 / 9-5 / 10-6 / 11-7) and will be required to work 1 Saturday in every month at hours of 8.30-4.00pm - with a day off in lieu.
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £16,000 plus uncapped commission, OTE of £20,000 - £25,000
- Overtime available, paid as time and a half
- Potential for a permanent position within the company
- Bright new open plan office in a city centre location
- Fun and friendly team
- Office incentives
- Easy transport links - nearby to the train station and a bus stop outside
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online, ensuring your CV and contact details are up-to-date
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer - Senior Consultant, Reed Specialist Recruitment, Norwich
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'