Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Full-Time, Permanent) - Manchester City Centre
We're recruiting for inbound Customer Service Advisors for one of the UK's biggest Insurance companies based in Manchester City Centre.
Your role as an inbound customer service advisor will be to help customers calling in with any queries relating to their car Insurance. This could be about an existing insurance policy or a brand new customer calling in with questions about a new insurance policy. If you are a strong communicator and can offer an excellent customer experience at all times then this could be the role for you.
- 37.5 hours per week
- £17,143 p/a rising to £17,600 after completing 6 months probation PLUS BONUS!!!
- A great opportunity with career progression opportunities
- Working rotational shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday & 9am - 5pm on a Saturday with very Occasional Sunday work
- 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis
What you will be doing:
- You will be working to deliver a high standard of customer service to every customer.
- Processing and replying to customer emails.
- Dealing with customer queries, aiming for first time resolution on every call.
- Ensuring attention to detail is maintained when dealing with customers information.
- Using multiple systems including in-house systems, emails and excel
- Able to earn a bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen
- Fantastic social environment
- Dedicated training suites
- Benefits portal including discounts at various high street stores
- Contributory pension
- Optional overtime
Ideally, you will have customer service experience but that doesn't necessarily have to have been gained in a call centre. We welcome applications from those who have previously worked in the care, hospitality and retail sectors, or any industry where you have had to face customers directly. You must be able to pass a credit check and have no unspent criminal convictions.
Apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with you soon.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job