Our client is looking to recruit several Inbound Customer Service Agents to join their team in Newcastle.
Serves customers by providing information; responding to requests; resolving problems; collecting revenue.
* Provides information to customers by verifying understanding of request; answering questions; offering assistance.
* Initiates service by recording requests; forwarding to despatching.
* Collects revenue by receiving and recording payments.
* Resolves billing problems by identifying the problem; explaining procedures; forwarding required adjustments.
* Improves quality results by evaluating processes; recommending changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes customer service and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Listening, Multi-tasking, Customer Service, General Maths Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Thoroughness, Quality Focus
The perfect candidate will be dedicated, passionate and resilient individuals who are customer focused and who have the drive to succeed and progress. You do not need experience in the role as all training will be given.
Hours: Monday - Sunday, between 8am - 8pm (37.5 hrs a week)
Salary: £18,200 rising dependent on performance
In return the company will offer you great support and ongoing training programmes and lots of opportunities to progress in your career.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- Answering Telephones