In Vivo Scientist - Cheshire
The client is a major force in the pharmaceutical industry and this is a great opportunity to work with a major international firm.
The main duties of the In Vivo Scientist will be:
· Contribute to the plans and designs of in-vivo studies and provides general technical and scientific advice on specific projects and studies.
· Manage your own work to ensure agreed targets are met in a timely manner to agreed quality standards, always communicating progress.
· Perform in vivo experiments and interpret results based on a standard methodology.
· Modify or improve processes and systems, depending on the purpose of experiments.
For this role you must have the following skills and experience:
· Current UK Home Office Licence.
· Graduate or experienced non-graduate.
· Experienced with in vivo techniques.
· Current/past HO personal licensee.
· Problem-solving skills related to in-vivo research and data analysis.
The role will involve weekend work at 4 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday with time off given during the week.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43723 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'