Brand Influencer / Demonstrator
Hours: Full time, 42 hours per week, shift pattern (part-times roles also available)
Location: Westfield White City London Store
Reports to Store Management Team
Who are we and what do we do?
SituLive is changing the way people discover, experience and choose lifestyle products forever by creating an immersive store experience Westfield launching in September 2021. A new physical and digital retail format that blends the editorial strength of lifestyle magazines with the sensory energy of live experiential action. We are looking for the innovators, disruptors and imagineers who want to help change the future of retail by focusing on brand immersion and experience through the medium of live story telling. We are bringing some of the magic of theatre to how we shop for lifestyle technology products by offering curated experiences across a physical and digital retail format and you will lead the high engaging teams supporting visitors to our experience.
Let’s set the scene and give you a taster of the environment you will be working in:
- You will be the face of the Situ store Westfield Shopping Centre working across series of bespoke curated environments.
- The main floor will have a team of highly energetic and passionate actors and performers
- Situ Live London will be the first store of its kind to kickstart a new generation of stores which offers customers an immersive experience with a wide range of home technology products ranging from Home Entertainment to Gym equipment and all that’s in between.
- The store will have 6 staging areas each with a different theme where live events/shows/acts/demonstrations will take place, often with celebrity guests to interact with
What this role entails:
- As a demonstrator for SituLive you will help create excitement around our clients products and provide the right solutions to fit consumers lifestyles and needs
- Story telling on behalf of the brands and taking customers on a journey
- You will provide a consumer experience that is like no other in retail and will understand that providing the right solutions to consumer needs will automatically drive sales
- Hands on product demonstrations and consumer engagement
- Providing a world class unique consumer experience
Your experience: We are looking for someone who has experience in any, or a combination of the following:
- Experience within a retail, event or pop up shop environment demonstrating kitchen products with confidence
- Experience or a keen interest in technology or lifestyle products (advantageous)
- Proven ability to work within a fast paced environment
About you (this part is key):
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in a very active environment and to be excited by constant personal interaction.
- Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as
- with individual customers
- You will need to be a creative, high energy, driven and dynamic individual
- Strong people skills and passionate about service
- Passionate about technology/brands/retail/events
- Be able to understand people and engagement and embody the company culture
What this opportunity offers you:
- Significant career opportunities on a national and international level
- This is a lifestyle, not a job. In your perfect job, it shouldn’t feel like work
- Opportunity to meet, engage, network with global brand leaders/influencers/contacts
- The ability to inject your own experience and creative flair to help reinvent retail
- The chance to work with a highly energetic, creative team of people within a store
- Participate in a structured, fun and informative recruitment process
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'