Reporting into the Brand Manager, you will provide creative direction across all internal, digital and ATL assets as well as managing design requirements from across the business and providing production support.
• Work with stakeholders to take briefs and produce concepts through to finished creative
• Work with teams to provide design solutions for content production
• Produce print ready artwork for publication across different media
• Develop, own and maintain our internal brand identity
• Supply artwork to advertising publications and print suppliers for production
• Work with suppliers to find appropriate production solutions to support stakeholders with requirements and quotes
• Manage workflow system to brief work
• Ensure all work remains true to brand guidelines
• Provide support for junior designer in all aspects of the creative process
Essential skills and experience
• Extensive experience in a similar Senior Graphic Designer role
• Proficiency with Mac and experienced in the full Adobe Creative suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• HTML skills
• Ability to mix creative skills with a logical approach
• Good understanding of working with brand guidelines aligning to brand strategy
• Experience of building excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure and demanding environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of seeing projects through from concepts through to production
• Prior experience of maintaining and improving design standards
• Ability to take constructive feedback and use it to improve
• Knowledge of print production
Desirable skills and experience
• Experience of working in a regulated environment, preferably financial services
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.