For: In House Sales, Peterborough, £21,000 plus commission, permanent
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06754
Our client are truly an international market leader, developer and supplier in their field of Telematics - one of the fastest growing markets in the world. They have offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Holland, Poland, and China and now have European Offices based in Peterborough. 450 employees divided between sales, customer care, marketing, support, administration, quality and development. They are certainly taking the UK by storm.
They are seeking people with the right attitude to join their team, sales experience is preferred but not essential as there will be an excellent 'no expense sparred' induction training program followed up with regular ongoing training programs once completed.
They are looking for Sales personnel to book B2B appointments for their field based sales teams as well as holding digital meetings with customers to present their products via the web.
Meyer-Scott are excited about resourcing for this role because the company really do invest in their staff, pay good packages and offer a re-furbished modern working environment!
These positions are ideal for people who love a challenge and would like great development opportunities in a market leading company. It is crucial that you have a strong interest in sales and communication.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- To book quality meetings with decision makers in accordance with departments standards and individual goals.
- Map and plan booking activities in accordance with overall sales- and market plans
- Conduct and finish bookings in accordance with department standards and routines
- Contribute to the outside salesmen reaching their budgets and goals
- To be profitable in terms of geography of booked meetings and decision makers being present in meetings
- Active use of the CRM system
In return our client offers:
- A great stimulating and inspiring work environment
- Engaged and motivating colleagues
- Good salary and great bonus systems
- System and program for personal development
- Inspiring gatherings which are often abroad where you meet colleagues from offices in different countries
- Because the company is constantly growing, new opportunities and possibilities within the organisation are opening continuously.
- Fluent in English, and can communicate well both written and verbally.
- You have a positive influence on people in your surroundings
- You communicate clearly, you are articulate and structured, and can speak with persuasion
- You love talking to people, building relationships and can understand customer needs
- You are independent in your work, at the same time as you work well in teams
- You are focused on results.
Hours are 08.00 - 16.00 Monday to Friday
For more information about this role please email or speak to Sally on or email <mailto:>. For other roles that might tempt you please visit our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'