IN-HOUSE RECRUITER (EMEA)
Our client is a well-established fast-growing international company and they are now looking for a fantastic in-house recruiter, someone with a strong history of finding extraordinary talent to support their recruitment efforts within the EMEA region. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate strong knowledge in global sourcing on various platforms coupled with experience in working with a global technology business, ideally a software company. If you are looking for your next challenge, please contact us to discuss further!
- Manage the entire Recruitment Process from start to finish
- Source candidates on Social Media and other mediums (LinkedIN, Indeed etc)
- Screen candidates submitted by Partner Agencies while maintaining relationships with our Recruitment Partners
- Conduct first interviews with professionals across a wide range of technology roles: Sales, Pre-Sales, Customer Success and Professional Services
- Work closely with internal management at all levels to understand business needs
- Recommend effective and tailored recruiting strategies to Hiring Managers
- Lead the implementation of an In-House Recruitment Tracking System
- Present the company in the best possible way to external partners and candidates
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience,
- Previous experience in the recruitment for global roles outside the UK
- Extensive full life-cycle recruiting experience from drafting the job spec, to posting jobs online, to screening applicants, and interviewing candidates at first stage
- Strong sourcing skills on LinkedIN, Indeed and other Social Media
- Familiarity with a wide array of sourcing strategies and tools
- A creative thinker that can come up with new and innovative solutions
- Analytical mind, focused and dedicated with excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and follow up skills
- Excellent MS Office skills - Excel, Outlook, Word
- Comfortable working individually as well, as well as partnering with a globally and culturally diverse team.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Recruitment Process
- New Talent
- Talent Pool
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'