Our client is a fast-growing, award-winning and successful lifestyle company. Their properties are prestigious, high-end homes across the country, set in luxurious surroundings that include on-site leisure and restaurant facilities.
As a Telesales Consultant you will be responsible for making appointments for property viewings for a variety of Luxury Villages across the country. You will be the first contact for any future clients so you need to be a real brand ambassador. This is a role in which your excellent customer service will be crucial in maximising sales potential.
- Contacting leads by telephone to secure appointments on a daily basis. These leads will either be from an internal database of customers, or warm leads where a customer has already received communication from us
- Acting as an ambassador for the Company at all times
Skills and experience required:
- You will be a confident communicator, with an outstanding service ethos, good PC skills and the energy and desire to work and progress in a results-oriented environment
- Some experience of Telesales/Direct Sales/Working in a target-driven sales environment is required
- Full product training and development will be provided
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning, rapidly-expanding business in a very high profile and important sector. As this is a growing business there is a huge amount of career progression for the right candidate.
The role is 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
There is a base salary of £18k (OTE £30k) and some excellent benefits on offer.
Portman Scott is highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Only candidates based in the UK will be considered.
- Real Estate
- Luxury Lifestyle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job