In Bound Call Centre Agent
We're looking for a born problem solver with technical know-how, excellent customer service skills and an analytical approach to join a dynamic group of front line telephone agents in Bracknell, supporting system users in the Ministry of Defence.
This is an ideal opportunity to progress your IT career within Fujitsu - as an IT organisation boasting global partnerships with the world's leading IT providers, including Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VM Ware.
So if you want to really kick-start your IT career, apply here to begin the journey.
Normal working hours will be distributed on a shift basis between 07:00 and 19:00 on weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. But as a guide, individuals will usually only need to work one weekend in 8. Night shifts are covered by a separate out-of-hours team to maintain 24/7 global support.
· Obtaining accurate user/fault information and logging all details on the call management system
· Providing first-line technical support & troubleshooting
· Achieving 60% first-time fix rate or routing of call to final resolution
· To meet personal productivity and quality targets as agreed with the Team Manager and in line with contractual SLA's
· To provide levels of customer service in line with contractual SLA's and internal call quality targets.
- Full training will be provided in a classroom based and budding system.
Skills - Required:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
· An analytical approach to problem solving
· A commitment to the customer and to continuous learning and personal development
· Good interpersonal skills
· High personal standards
· Tolerance of stressful situations
· An ability to work well within a team.
"Kelly Services UK Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy'
- Customer Service
- Technical Support