We have a fantastic new opportunity for a confident candidate with experience within the removals industry, to join our clients friendly imports team. Do you currently work within the removals industry and want a new challenge? Then this position is just what you are looking for.
- Setting up files once confirmation has been received
- Collating documentation
- Chasing any missing documents
- Invoice preparation and POD documentation
- Responding to emails
- Sending customs documentation
- Paperwork preparation for the warehouse
- Speaking to clients over the phone
- Dealing with queries
In order to be successful within this role you must have a great eye for detail and you must also:
Be confident when speak to clients and overseas agent
- Highly motivated
- Great admin skills
- Great customer service skills
- Have previous experience within imports/removals industry
If you feel you are a confident, personable individual with a keen eye for detail who is looking to expand you knowledge and a new challenge, apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.