Implementation Executive - £30,000 - £35,000
Our well-established client are looking to recruit an Implementation Executive, adding to their successful and growing team.
Implementation Executive Purpose:
Be responsible for managing the implementation of new customers into the business and for the implementation of new products and services for existing customers.
Ensure that new or existing customers are set up correctly in the core system and with business.
Implementation Executive Key Accountabilities:
Liaise with key stakeholders and internal departments to provide draft input for new business proposals, Tenders, Bids and Contract renewals.
To deliver class leading service levels and to ensure the following operational delivery activities are completed:
- Implementation of new customers or new products and services into existing customers
- To use an approved project management methodology and aligned by our client’s Customer Value Proposition to facilitate the implementation of new customers or products and services.
- Ensure key documentation is completed and there is appropriate agreed sign off at each stage of the process. Report on progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Where possible ensure that standard processes are implemented and any deviation from these agreed and signed off by the department manager.
- Facilitate customer handovers to Service Delivery and other departments by providing all relevant information and documentation, agreed and documented processes, customer profile documentation and Service Level Agreements.
- In conjunction with the Implementation Manager, conduct a review post implementation to check that our proposal has been implemented and that our client have achieved the agreed objectives.
- Core system set up
- Ensure that the system is fully set up and configured to exact customer requirements and that this is signed off by stakeholders prior to go-live.
- Support the Implementation Coordinator in the set-up of new customers or amendment of existing customers in the core system.
- Work with the Implementation Coordinator to create and test new products and services in the core and UAT system.
- E-commerce set up and maintenance
- Support the Implementation Coordinator in the set-up of customer websites and online quoting.
- Ensure that there is a robust testing plan and sign off from stakeholders before the site is released to the customer for their own UAT testing and then a final sign-off before the site
Implementation Executive Person Specification:
- Prince 2 or other project management qualification preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Visio and Kestrel desirable
- Detailed operational knowledge and experience of the leasing industry.
- Previous experience of new business implementation or managing business-wide projects involving external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to produce project documentation to include Project Initiation documents, project plans and process maps
- Excellent facilitation skills to run internal and external customer workshops
- A track record of delivering successful service to the customer.
- Is always professional and acts with integrity, can empathise with internal and external customers.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple areas of activity as well as working to deadlines.
- Must be seen to be calm and assured under pressure, dealing with issues as they arise in a calm and professional manner.
- Must adopt a professional approach in all dealings, demonstrate high standards and levels of performance and constantly strive to improve processes and procedures so as to add value to the team.
- Must demonstrate the ability to build relationships with a variety of different individuals both within the team and across the business and to be seen as approachable and willing to get involved.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 19 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Initiation