Implementation Consultant - (Home based /Housing Applications):
- Housing experience
- Rents module experience
- HMS Applications / Modules
- Mobile Applications
Are you a Software Implementation Consultant with a background in Housing systems or an Implementation Consultant with experience of implementing Rents Modules looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about technology, good communicator and have a passion for excellent customer service?
Implementation Consultant - About the company:
Do you want to be part of a successful organisation, 1 of the market leaders in their field, implementing a suite of Housing applications? If so read on….
My client have created another role within their team for a Housing Implementation Consultant with experience of implementing Housing and Rents modules at client sites.
Implementation Consultant - About the role:
The Housing Implementation Consultant role will be home based and involve some travel to client sites within UK managing, implementing Financial based business software applications.
Implementation Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- Implementation and deployment of Housing software at customer sites or hosted environments.
Resolution of configuration and deployment issues
Test applications and provide quality assurance
Documentation of the configuration process of the software products to help with further project implementation.
Understand the use of the Housing Products & Modules in particular Rents modules
- Support and resolution of customer queries
Any other related duties as required by the business including analysis and advising the customer on best practice/process change.
- Work closely with the Project Manager keeping them up-to-date with progress and allow accurate reporting and planning.
- Work closely with technical specialists and developers to ensure successful implementation of the Housing applications.
Implementation Consultant - Essential Technical Skills:
Candidates must have some exposure to most of the technologies listed below:
- Social Housing implementation background is essential.
Implementation Consultant - About the ideal candidate
- Successful candidates must have experience of implementing Housing Management Software/ Modules - in particular Rents modules, and good communication skills, coupled with some customer facing experience.
- Candidates will have an interest in working with a diverse team, including support, development and PMs
- In addition, you will have a good understanding of software and implementation, while having a strong interest in new & emerging technology. You will need to be able to pick up new skills and concepts quickly and balance a variety of projects.
- Some experience of testing, configuration and documentation and end-user training.
- Any experience of working with Sales/Pre-sales or in the Public Sector will be advantageous also.
There will be occasional travel to client sites within the UK, and some occasional overnight stays, and working from Company HQ for team meetings, handling customer support issues when required.
Implementation Consultant - Benefits (Negotiable)
- Basic salary of up to £42k on offer
- Car allowance
- Bonus paid quarterly
If you are keen to join a progressive, forward thinking profitable company, and make an impact with their Implementation Project capability then please apply.
- Social Housing
- Software Implementation
- Housing Management
- Implementation Experience