We are currently working with a medium-sized privately owned wealth management firm based in the City of London, they specialise in High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth Clients. Following a number of successful new business wins this firm is looking to recruit ambitious and hard-working experienced Client Service/Sales Support professionals.
This is an opportunity to join a firm at an exciting time, that prides themselves on offering an outstanding service to clients. The firm therefore chose to work with qualified, educated people and are happy to support training in order for people to progress individually and by default help the company progress.
Working within an inclusive environment your thoughts and ideas with be listened to, giving you a real opportunity to help shape the company as it grows and develops. The firm also believes in having a bit of fun along the way and rewarding people for their hard work, diligence and loyalty - as such they offer a top bracket salary, bonus, competitive benefits package and regular staff social events.
Base salary £20,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Strong knowledge of the financial services market (inc core products/tax wrappers)
- Strong background in financial administration (within an IFA background is preferable)
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritization skills
- Provide high level administrative support to the business - ensuring advisers are organised and prepared
- Work closely with relationship managers to deliver a highly tailored financial planning process end to end and ensure clients have the best experience possible
- Manage the governance and relationships of the business, including relationships with product providers, current and on-boarding of new clients
- Administrative Support
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management