Our clients, an International (British curriculum) School based in Muscat, Oman are now recruiting qualified teachers for the new academic year. We are currently looking for a number of applicants to apply for the post of ICT Teacher. We also have a role for ICT HOD.
We have been successfully recruiting for this expatriate school for many years now. Not only is it a wonderful school and place of work, the expatriate Management team are excellent and provide a fabulous support network for teachers.
Whilst the school are happy to take on graduate teachers, the school do not provide mentoring to complete the final NQT year.
Here are the requirements below for both primary teachers and secondary teachers:
REQUIREMENTS (ICT Teacher & ICT Head of Department)
- BA Degree in the subject applying to teach (ICT or Computer Studies related) & PGCE OR BA Education
- Teaching experience in Primary / Secondary Schools in the subject of application (the school is happy to accept applications from NQT’s)
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum and (for Secondary posts, applicants must be comfortable teaching IGCSE and AS Level)
- For the HOD role, candidates must have current HOD experience within Secondary schools.
- Able to start August 2018
Accommodation: Our clients have very limited family accommodation. Our clients are ideally looking for single applicants to fill these vacancies (unless you are applying for a 'couple application')
- Apologies, in Oman it is not possible for females to sponsor their husband / family - these are local Government restrictions which all schools must follow.
Below is a list of all posts we are recruiting for:
Primary / EYFS
- EYFS Teacher / KG Teacher
- KG / Arabic teacher
- Primary Teacher - KS1 x 2
- Primary Teacher - KS2
- PE Teacher - Male teacher
- Art Teacher
- Science Teacher (Pref applicant must be able to teach both Biology & Physics)
- Business Studies Teacher
- ICT - HOD
- ICT Teacher
Benefits include :
- Tax free salary £22,000 - £26,000). Salaries depend on experience and shall be discussed after the interview has been conducted. We apologize at this time, we do not have the salary for the HOD role.
Furnished accommodation, utilities subsidy, flight tickets, medical insurance, post-gratuity allowance, children school fee subsidy, paid leave as published public holidays, baggage allowance on arrival.
Application deadline: Candidates must apply ASAP if interested as these kind of posts in Oman get filled fast.
- For graduate teachers, you will need to contact us ASAP and avoid delaying as the school tends to take on only a certain number of graduate teachers per year.
APPLY NOW !!!!
- Email your c.v. in word document
(Please send us a fully detailed c.v. with your experience and a recent photo of yourself)
- Passport and Certificates
- All CV's should include detail such as Marital Status and DOB
Please write your Name & ICT Teacher or ICT HOD & OMAN in the subject box:
DUE to the high volume of applicants for these positions, we apologize but we can only reply to those who meet the above requirements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"