Job Title: ICT Support Assistant
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 17:30) with the requirement of some flexibility
The Company are a specialist in natural and smoke ventilation systems and have been manufacturing, supplying, installing and commissioning ventilation systems for over 30 years for a variety of projects of all shapes and sizes.
They have a wealth of experience installing and commissioning ventilation systems in industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
The projects and installations side of the business has grown rapidly over the past five years and an additional person is required to assist in this demanding environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organising the set-up of new IT and phone equipment both on site and remotely including, but not limited to, company mobiles, e-mail accounts for new starters etc.
- Installing and configuring computer systems where required
- Maintaining the phone system, producing call reports and setting up extension speed dials
- Carry out Microsoft updates and monitor outlook storage
- Monitoring and maintaining their computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting and solving hardware/software faults
- Keeping an accurate log of spare ICT equipment
- Managing printer toners and new orders for ICT equipment
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Company is seeking an experienced, office-based ICT assistant to work at their offices in Poole. This role is new to the company and the ideal candidate will ideally have experience of working in a busy office. The candidate will be responsible for setting up new ICT equipment, assisting with troubleshooting and support and working alongside their external ICT company. The candidate will also be responsible for liaising with their ICT equipment suppliers.
Experience of working within a team as well as independently in a very busy office environment is also required along with the ability to make decisions while working under pressure.
In order to be successful for this role, the following is required:
- Previous experience in a similar role for a minimum of two years
- Very strong ICT skills are essential including, but not limited to, network, system and
- telephone systems
- Strong communication skills as there will be lots of liaising with colleagues across the business as well as with their ICT consultants
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- Organised, very accurate with a high attention to detail
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- 23 days paid holiday, increasing up to a maximum of 30 days
- Bupa Healthcare Plan after 12 months service (Optional)
- Tea & coffee provided
- Pension scheme, Vent Engineering is a pension stakeholder provider
- Company funded activities at Christmas and in the summer
- Development Programme, up to 100% funding for development programmes for all staff
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; 1st Line Technical Support Advisor, 1st Line Technical Support Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Support, IT Customer Support Advisor, 2nd Line Technical Support Advisor, 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst, 3rd Line Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support, 3rd Line Support Technician, 3rd Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Technician may also be considered for this role.
- IT Support Engineer
- IT Support Technician
- IT Technician
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- 1st Line Technical Support Analyst
- IT Service Desk Technician
- IT Service Engineer
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer
- 1st Line Suppor
- 1st Line Technical Support Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'