GI Group Recruitment are working on behalf of a well-established food manufacturer in the area to recruit an experienced Hygiene Operative to maintain safe working practices across site and continuously improve the Hygiene practices.
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday
6am - 2pm - £9.23
2pm - 10pm - £9.79
10pm - 6am - 10.77 + £2ph on top of basic night rate
* Carrying out cleaning in line with schedules and work instructions
* Recording the completion of cleaning activities and ensuring due diligence
* Reporting and recording incomplete tasks to ensure effective corrective action can be taken.
* Ensuring effective segregation and correct disposal of waste and recyclable material
* Recording and reporting food safety, pest, environmental or health and safety issues to management.
* Ensuring equipment is dismantled, thoroughly cleaned and reassembled within the given time frames
* Ensuring the constant availability of cleaning chemicals/materials at all times.
* Ensuring the safe preparation, handling and storage of cleaning chemicals and completing the relevant paperwork
* Knowledge of hygiene systems and methodology.
* IT literate
* Demonstrates a good standard of written and verbal communication in all areas.
* Consistently applies hygiene and quality standards, focus and compliance.
* Manages their time and workload for maximum output to meet agreed objectives.
Full time hours every week
Opportunities to progress for the right candidate
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact our Coalville office to speak with Tia Stirland.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'