Staffline are recruiting for Hygiene Operatives to join us at our client's busy food factory based in Clitheroe.
Your duties will include:
- Liaise with all staff in a professional manner
- Complete all relevant training as requested by company
- Report non compliances to supervisors
- Work within health and safety standards and ensure they are not compromised
- Assist production where trained to do so.
- Complete cleaning tasks as per schedule/planner set by hygiene supervisor. Raise any issues or areas of concern with supervisor
- Deep cleaning of equipment as set out in the procedures
- Inspection of Key Inspection Points (KIPs) after clean
Shift pattern: Sunday is off + one day in the week off which we can be flexible on depending on the candidates preference. Saturday starts is between 6 and 8pm (again up to you). Then 4 days during week - start 2pm - 40 hours a week
Pay rate: £7.50 an hour - Overtime is time and a third
What you will need for the role / What it will take:
- Good understanding of English and Maths
- Experience working in the food industry is preferred but not essential as support and training will be given
For immediate start call apply now!
- hygiene operative