Human Resources Manager
Our client is recruiting a HR Manager to be part of the People and Strategy management team to proactively manage a team of HR Advisors and provide an effective HR administrative and advisory service to all business streams working in partnership with the HR Business Partners. Ensuring all generalist HR queries, HR administration and employee related issues are dealt with in a professional and timely manner ensuring compliance and adherence to current legislation and our policies and procedures. The ideal candidate must be experienced in managing Recruitment Processes and managing PSL’s.
Duties of the HR Manager:
- Oversee employee relation cases, TUPE transfers, queries relating to terms and conditions and small-scale changes
- Coaching and supporting the team where necessary to deliver an effective service
- Lead on all complex or escalated employee relation cases including disciplinary, grievance performance and sickness absence cases leading these through to resolution
- Manage the team to deliver HR administration processes and procedures to ensure that an effective service is offered to meet customers’ needs
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners to ensure that a joined up, effective HR service is delivered to the business streams
- Alert and escalate any areas of non-compliance and/or associated risks to the Head of People and Strategy
- Take full ownership of the organisations TUPE transfers from start to finish by proactively managing your team to support the organisation in relation to all elements of TUPE in and TUPE outs
- Coach, educate and advise managers and the team on best practice, employee relation cases and TUPE
The HR Manager must possess:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Senior HR Generalist role
- Full professional status from the CIPD or a relevant qualification in Employment Law
- Proven experience in dealing with employee relations and managing TUPE
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent knowledge of employment law, including TUPE regulations
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you are experienced within the following areas please apply: HR, Recruitment, Employee Relations, Generalist HR, Learning and Development, Training or Reward.
Please note, due to the large number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'