This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced HSQE Advisor with NEBOSH and a vaild PTS to join a multi-disciplinary contractor who carry out Electrification & infrastructure works on Rail projects.
As HSQE Advisor you will be a key part of an existing safety team. Your role will be London based with regular travel to rail project sites within London and South of England.
To qualify for this site based H&S role, you must have the following essential qualities:
- Professionally qualified within HSQE field (NEBOSH Construction).
- Proven track record as an operational HSQE Advisor within the rail industry.
- Thorough knowledge of current Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Evidence of working knowledge of quality standards, audit procedures and integrated management systems.
- Accident and incident investigation experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Evidence of working effectively within a team.
- IT literate.
- A full driving license.
- Valid PTS Card.
If you are a H&S professional with proven Rail site experience within and are actively seeking career progression with a leading contractor and most importantly, you match all of the above criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
- Light Rail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job