Please apply online by clicking on "Apply now", then "I'm interested" button and follow the instructions. Other applications will not be accepted.
Link Asset Services, part of the Link Group, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a MI Manager to join our growing organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an MI expert to join our HR team as we continue to build on our ambition to be the leading provider in the share plans space.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
About the role
At an exciting time for Link Asset Services, this newly created role will support the wider HR team and its strategy, as well as the core business. Reporting into the Head of HR Operations, this role will drive our people insight strategy, creating relevant analysis to meet business needs and shaping the future possibilities that can be created through analytics.
With responsibility for the long-term People MI roadmap for Asset Services, you will have responsibility for connecting, interrogating and packaging HR data in order to draw connections between sources, identify areas of opportunity and recommend data-driven solutions for relevant stakeholders.
Working closely with our IT team, the wider HR team and various stakeholders across the business, you will have also have responsibility for supporting our strategic HR IT development. This role will be critical in helping our business to better understand the existing data to which we have access and to ensure this is reported and disseminated appropriately.
Based in our Leeds office with approximately 10 colleagues from the wider HR team, there will be limited travel but you must have the ability to travel to our other office locations, notably London, on ad hoc occasions such as for team meetings, presentations or training.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Map out which People insights are important, and how that data could be explored, defining our future ambition for creating, sharing and using People insight
- Advise how various data sets could be connected and manipulated to create insight, and how these could be used to identify areas of opportunity and potential solutions
- Work with stakeholders to design a roadmap that will deliver People insights for existing opportunity areas, as well as identifying future areas of focus
- Manipulate and analyse data to provide alternative scenarios and models based on team requirements and identify opportunities for solutions, interventions and continuous improvement
- Create relevant, engaging tools, dashboards and reports to deliver timely, actionable insight into current people performance
- Educate the wider HR team on what can be achieved through improved analytics to generate interest, ideas and collaboration
- Deliver tutorials and workshops as necessary to build understanding and capability regarding the use of and interpretation of data MI, analytics and tools
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Qualifications and skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - Advanced knowledge of data manipulation techniques and experience in working with a range of sources to extract data
- Presentation Skills - Both written and verbal. You will need to produce effective written and data reports and confidently present
- Experience manipulating large data sets and performing large data migration exercises
- Prior experience in a Business Analyst/MI reporting role
- Familiar with Information Systems, business objects or equivalent reporting tools within a Business Analyst or similar role
- Prior experience in such a role within an HR function
- Brings a 'can do’ attitude to providing solutions to overcome barriers
- Analytical mindset with strong focus on commercial outcomes
- Critical Thinking - creative and questioning approach
- Proactivity & Drive - ability to work autonomously to identify problems and questions which need to be addressed and tackle these
- Execution and delivery focused - with an approach that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and passion for change
- Excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills with internal and external parties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job