HR Shared Services Coordinator / HR Advisor - 1 x Part-Time role and 1 x 12 month fixed term contract
We are currently seeking 2 x HR Shared Services Coordinators to work for a leading organisation based in Cambridge.
The Coordinators will have experience working a busy HR / People Shared Services environment where volumes are high and you will be handling multiple deliverables. You will be someone who enjoys providing great services to customers whilst looking for ways of improving processes.
Your day to day role would include the following:
- Be the first point of contact for employees and line managers who need help with a wide range of issues.
- Provide first-line advice on our policies and practice
- Prepare offer letters and employment contracts, assisting with immigration and mobility paperwork, running induction sessions and conducting exit interviews
- Process starters, leavers and employment changes using SAP software
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Help with validation and reconciliation processes
- Assist colleagues across People Services with a variety of tasks such as policy/procedure development, reviewing internal processes and implementing new ways of working.
- Assist with purchase order and invoice administration
To be successful in this role, you will hold the following knowledge and traits.
- You will have worked in a high volume HR Shared Services environment, where your responsibilities have been wider than dealing only with transactional tasks.
- Be able to combine tenacity and resilience with a human touch, applying processes precisely but lightly so that bureaucracy doesn't become an obstacle to doing the right thing in the right way
- You will be able to demonstrate the value of giving the best service possible to customers
- You are good at analysing situations and problem solving
- The quality of the service we provide really matters, so you will need to have excellent attention to detail, be a self-starter and a can-do attitude
- You will be used to prioritising and planning throughout the day to effectively handle a varied and challenging workload
- Dealing with people is a really important part of this role, so you will need to be a good communicator and relationship builder
- In a small and busy team, we achieve what we achieve through team work, so you will need to show us how you've demonstrated this in previous roles
- We are always looking for ways to improve how we work so we are looking for someone who has the ability to express ideas and spot opportunities for improvement
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a leading and forward thinking organisation with a great benefits package and opportunity for career progression.
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
- Shared Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job