NRG are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturer to source a permanent HR Officer to join their expanding function and team.
This is a newly created role and will report into the HR Manager.
Generalist HR duties include:
- Managing and monitoring absence and sickness levels
- Recruitment business wide
- Keeping policies and procedures in line with legislative requirements and ensuring fit for purpose - amending here needs be
- Support and coach line managers
- Manage, develop ad delivery the employee induction programme
- Assist with internal and external training and development activities
- Manage student / graduate work placements
- Attend and take minutes at Union meetings
To be considered for the role you should:
- Have previous experience working at HR Officer / Advisor level within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Be educated to degree level or possess a CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Have worked within a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Possess excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be a positive and proactive team player with a willingness to grow and develop in line with an ever evolving business
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.