Howett Thorpe HR & Talent Solutions have been instructed by one of their key clients to secure the services of an experienced HR MI Analyst to collate, analyse and report on ad hoc people data and to provide the business with expert advice and guidance on data, systems and management information.
About The Role
Reporting to the HR Systems & Data Manager and working alongside the HRIS Analyst, the MI Analyst will be responsible for producing regular HR MI data in line with the business demands as well as providing insight, key messages and trends for the stakeholders. Most reports are already setup within the systems but require the conversion from excel to a presentable format so broader technical skills with PowerPoint etc is a must. This is a busy role requiring someone with a positive, can-do attitude to their work and a very strong attention to detail, capable of checking back to confirm data, MI and report accuracy.
Full spec available but for example other responsibilities include:
- Create an implement data cleansing activities.
- Ensure governance and compliance requirements are met.
- Provide support for the production of payroll & HR reports.
- Scope, track and provide MI tasks on HR activities such as performance reviews, talent & succession.
- Provide expert advice on all the HR systems including process improvement opportunities.
- Work with the HRIS Analyst to provide user testing on all HR systems.
- Produce Group & HR risk reports.
- Solid experience of HR data management, manipulation and production of Management Information.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of HR systems, processes and procedures.
- Accurate & meticulous with ability to be critical of own work & perform work to highest professional standard.
- Expert capability of reviewing data to identify patterns, trends & improvements.
- Strong skills in analysis of numerical & verbal data, breaking info into component parts, patterns & relationships with ability to present MI and data in clear and concise format for use by the stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills to senior level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team working for a respected and rewarding client. Full job description available on request
Things You Should Know
Commutable from Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Bagshot, Bordon, Camberley, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Frimley, Godalming, Guildford, Hook, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Redhill, Reigate, Sunbury, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Woking and Wokingham.
Howett Thorpe HR & Talent Solutions recruit for roles across all HR Generalists to Group HR Director, Learning & Development, Talent and Recruitment, Reward, HRSS and HR Change.
Howett Thorpe HR & Talent Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)