POSITION: Interim HR Manager Fixed Term (9 to 12 months)
LOCATION: North Wales with requirement to travel (UK/IRE)
HOURS: Monday- Friday
SALARY: £NEG DOE
Due to a period of Maternity leave commencing in early September 2019, we have an opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join the team on an interim basis.
As HR Manager you will support the Head of HR in providing a professional and comprehensive generalist service to a wide range of stakeholders across the division. Duties include line management responsibility for multi-site administration staff, ensuring a robust and accurate service to managers and employees within the business. You will need an engaging style coupled with extensive experience of delivering legislatively sound advice in order to support and advice UK/IRE line managers across all aspect of the HR remit including recruitment, termination, performance management, absence management, employee relations and HR best practice. You will also be involved in some ongoing and/or new project work.
- Oversee the HR Administration function, ensuring the team provides an efficient and proactive HR administration service to the business
- Coaching and development of the HR Administration Team
- Advise, support and coach managers on all people related issues, providing sound business and people based solutions
- Collate, analyse and present HR/people data to senior managers and provide advice on findings to improve business performance
- Proactively identify reoccurring issues and/or trends and work with business areas to address them e.g. high turnover, high sickness levels
- Overall responsibility for management of the Companys induction processes for the UK
- Support line managers across the business on organisational change, restructure and resource
- Manage a complex employee relations caseload including grievance, disciplinary and appeal processes ensuring all take place in accordance with relevant employment law
- Review and monitor absence management processes ensuring a consistent approach is taken and in line with Company procedure
- Support line managers with the recruitment process ensuring service reflects individual manager and department requirements; advising on methods of recruitment and participating in interviews
- Recommend and lead on HR projects to improve the people agenda and implement best practice policies
- Support the Head of HR with the strategic people agenda and department objectives/KPIs
- Building trusted relationships with senior managers and leaders in the business
- Act as a main point of contact for the Company car fleet supplier, authorising any ad-hoc requests
- Deputise in the absence of the Head of HR
Qualifications and experience
- 5 + years overall HR experience, minimum of 2 years experience at senior advisory level, preferably within the manufacturing industry.
- Must be a well-rounded HR generalist with experience of managing a range of complex employment related cases.
- CIPD qualification is preferred but not essential, however demonstrable experience of operating at senior advisory level is a requirement.
Please call Nicola for more information on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'