We are working with a public sector organisation who are recruiting for a temp to perm junior HR Advisor to start ASAP paying £17 PAYE per hour. The role is focused mainly around L&D and ER (although the organisation doesn't get many complex cases) for the organisation.
The role reports into the Director of HR and the main purpose of the role is:
* Co-ordination and administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects as directed by the Director of HR, as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes.
* Managing employee relation cases to ensure that they meet best practice/employment legislation.
* To assist with other elements of human resources as directed by the Director of HR.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
1. To develop and deliver training alongside other HR staff in line with the business need of the organisation.
2. To produce relevant learning and development strategies, policies and procedures as directed by the Director of HR.
3. Assist with the development of new learning and development opportunities, keeping abreast of new approaches.
4. Assist with the annual performance management process; ensuring documentation is returned and logged in line with the procedural timelines and reports produced, working with other HR staff.
5. Lead on the production of annual learning and development programme.
1. Manage with other HR staff employee relation cases and ensure that they meet best practice and employment legislation and report them to the Director of HR.
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION/DATA COLLECTION
1. Responsibility for monitoring and evaluating learning and activities and producing accurate and up-to-date data analysis.
2. Lead on the periodic reporting of learning and development activities and other HR management information.
1. Manage and co-ordinate HR projects on behalf of the Director of HR.
If you are on 1 week's notice or less and have experience in looking after low level ER cases and looking after L&D for an organisation then please apply ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job