HR Paid Internship - Watford
An outstanding opportunity at a global, dynamic and highly respected life sciences organisation.
This position provides the Intern the experience of working on of the leading industries in the UK, at a global and dynamic organisation. During their work placement, the Intern will provide administration and project support associated with the HR operational processes. This is an incredible opportunity and a global leader in life sciences.
Duration: 10 month contract
Location: Watford - This role will suit someone based in London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire or someone looking to relocate
• Act as a member of HR Team which provides administrative and project support across a range of HR processes
• These processes may involve new hire process, change of status, communications, recognition, performance management, talent acquisition, talent management, training, compensation & benefits and others as required.
• Partners with HR Team to ensure HR system inputs and reports are accurate, timely and effective
• Maybe involved in a HR related process improvement project that adds value to the company and facilitates the Intern`s learning.
• Ensures compliance with Quality, Safety and Legislative requirements
• Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a professional work environment during college/university holidays is an advantage.
• Adapts to multinational work environment such as complying with dress code, timekeeping, attendance, work ethic expectations.
- HR Intern