SF Group are recruiting for an exciting IT solutions business based in Shrewsbury. Our client is looking to recruit a successful Human Resources Generalist to apply previous process improvement and change to a growing business. This role will report in to the HR Director, but will require an individual who can work well autonomously.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in employee performance management and development processes, including employee progression and training needs assessment
- Provide staffing and recruitment support
- Managing adherence to and administration of human resources policies and procedures, updating where appropriate
- Ensures accuracy of workforce information
- Creates employment contracts in adherence to local employment law
- Updating and maintaining legislation
- Reward and recognition
- Employee Relations- To act as the first port of call for guidance and advice on all ER issues to line managers including grievance, disciplinary and appeal cases; sickness absence cases
- Providing help, guidance, advice and support to Line Managers including supporting the annual performance, salary review process etc.
- Compilation and analysis of key HR metrics, interpreting results and making recommendations for improvement
An experienced HR Generalist is required, ideally with a relevant CIPD qualification (or equivalent) with several years' proven experience within a generalist HR function, with strong commendable achievements.
An excellent knowledge of HR law is essential as is an excellent understanding of the link between effective employee relations and employee effectiveness. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability and experience of conducting investigations from start to finish, capturing information effectively and acting on findings to move forward.
Excellent administration skills and attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively across a large and complex business with multiple stakeholders are a prerequisite. This opportunity has potential to develop in to a people management role longer term.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job