Based in a great location in Bristol City Centre, this role is to support a well known national restaurant chain. With a focus on employee relations, this is otherwise a generalist position within a small team.
The salary is up to £27,000 dependent on experience with a great range of benefits including discounted parking, pension, life assurance, discount scheme and 25 days holiday.
Support the wider team and managers through the administration of HR duties including ER, Right to Work, contracts of employment and pay and conditions queries. The role will also a project element with a focus on reducing turnover and driving development.
• Support the delivery of HR by advising and guiding managers
• Reporting and administrative duties
• Communicate with payroll and the visa agency to minimise potential risks
• Encourage employees to access intranet
• Produce weekly and monthly HR reports including ad-hoc reports as required
• Get involved with HR projects
• Manage large caseload of employee relations cases including disciplinary and grievance
• To undertake disciplinary, grievance, sickness and performance management meetings
• Provide accurate and appropriate advice on all HR policies and procedures
• Update and review HR policies
• Management of employee records and data
• Preparing paperwork for HR procedures including employment tribunals
• Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
• Experience advising over the telephone on ER issues
• CIPD qualification
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job