Job Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Poole, Dorset
We are seeking a HR Coordinator to assist with the day-to-day administration and operation of the human resources functions for our client.
In this role you will be supporting the HR Manager in the implementing the HR strategy and company-wide projects. This is an ideal position for someone looking to start their HR career.
- Co-ordinate the administration of various Company benefit schemes, in order to ensure they are effectively monitored, and information is kept up-to-date
- Draft offer letters and employment contracts ensuring all pre-employment checks are completed. Provide on-boarding documents in advance to new hires and organise employee Inductions.
- Collate payroll data and keep track of monthly payroll log, enter data onto HR Database and Payroll system, keep track of employee payroll deductions. Liaise with Finance colleagues and ensure employee data is communicated appropriately.
- Maintaining employee files both on the HRIS and paper HR filing system in line with the data protection act and immigration laws
- Recruitment administration - assisting with advertising, sifting, arranging interviews and candidate feedback, new employee checks and contracts
- Monitor probation deadlines and draft probation confirmation letters.
- Monitor completion of annual performance appraisals
- Assist in the coordination of L&D activities and programmes.
- Assist in the development and administration of L&D initiatives and training programmes for staff at all levels
- Support in organising company summer and Christmas social events
- Assist the HR Manager with HR projects as assigned
- Any ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications and Experience required
- You must have a working background within administration in an office environment, ideally within HR Administration experience but this is not essential.
- Strong systems skills (ability to use the Microsoft packages is a must and exposure to a HRIS system would be beneficial)
- An enthusiastic approach towards work and a passion for HR
- Ability to engage with staff at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to further professional and personal development
- Strong team player and willingness to contribute to the overall success of both the HR and organisational objectives
- Respects the importance of confidentiality
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/